EFFECTIVE DATE: MAY 1, 2019
One Year Limited Warranty
This document covers Gorilla Audio's one year limited warranty for headphones.
Gorilla Audio One Year Limited Warranty
Gorilla Audio warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase at retail. It will be repaired, or replaced if, upon inspection at an authorized Gorilla Audio Dealer and sent to and agreed upon by a Gorilla Audio Warranty Service Technician, it is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, abuse, negligence, repairs or alterations outside of our facility, and is subject to specific terms and limitations as specified in this document. For warranty service, contact your nearest authorized Gorilla Audio Dealer.
- (1) The Purchaser must retain a copy of the original Proof of Purchase from the Dealer. (If the original proof of purchase cannot be provided on a warranty return, Gorilla Audio will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period).
- (2) Damaged product submitted for warranty service must be taken, along with Proof of Purchase, to the Gorilla Audio Dealer you purchased the product from before expiration of the one year warranty period.
GORILLA AUDIO’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- (1). Products returned for warranty service shall be inspected by a Gorilla Audio Warranty Service Technician.
- (2). If the problem is judged by Gorilla Audio to be due to a factory defect, we will repair, or replace (with an identical or reasonably equivalent product) the product at our election, or we may elect to refund the purchase price.
- (3). Gorilla Audio will return the repaired or replacement product at our expense, but if we determine that there is no defect or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of this warranty, return of the product will be at the customers expense.
- (4). The Gorilla Audio Warranty Manager makes the final determination concerning defects in materials and workmanship.
- (1). Gorilla Audio limits all implied warranties to one (1) year from the original date of purchase at retail. In the event that the purchaser is unable to provide proof of purchase, the warranty period shall be one year from the date of manufacture.
- (2). This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable.
- (3). Gorilla Audio’s sole liability from this warranty is limited to repair and replacement of defective product. Under no circumstances shall Gorilla Audio be held liable for death or injuries to persons, damage to property, or for incidental, contingent or consequential damages or expenses arising from the use of Gorilla Audio products.
- (4). Replacement products under this warranty are warrantied only for the remainder of the original warranty period.