Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. At Gorilla Audio we are always looking for ways to reduce our use of resources and reuse and recycle at every step of the way.
We reuse or recycle our cardboard, paper and packaging materials. Very little goes to waste. Much of the material is reused in our packaging and shipping and much of what is not is recycled.
When purchasing supplies we are conscience of finding recycled or recyclable materials be it for our office and warehouse use or for packaging materials.
Packaging & Shipping
Whenever possible we use biodegradable, recycled or recyclable products for the products we package and ship. From the compostable bubble mailers to the biodegradable Greenwrap we use as box filler, we constantly have an eye out for making our products and packaging earth friendly.
In shipping our products to you here are some of the ways we keep our shipping eco-friendly:
- Use appropriate sized recyclable or recycled cardboard boxes and 100% compostable mailers
- Purchase 100% recycled/recyclable kraft paper for package void fill
- Use GreenWrap instead of bubble packaging and foam peanuts. Its benefits:
- 100% recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Easy for you to recycle in curbside recycling bins
- Made with raw materials from sustainably managed forests & producers
- Print packing slips on at least 50% recycled paper
- Purchase only 100% plant based compostable peanuts
- Reuse: Paper, boxes and peanuts that we receive product in. This sometimes means you may receive petroleum based packaging. Although we never purchase it we do reuse it. So if you get petroleum based peanuts or bubble wrap, please recycle it. Hint: UPS Stores will take your peanuts for you. Find my recycling options at: at www.earth911.com